Cali, Salsa and Flavors
Cali is known for its interesting history, in which salsa music, dance, and the gastronomy of the Pacific are immersed. Let me show you what my city is all about!
- Virtual Tour.
- Price: $ 13 USD per person.
- Minimum 10 people connected.
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The link will be sent to Zoom meetings or similar.
- Live virtual tour with food and dance experiences.
- Photographs and exclusive videos of the salsa dance and the gastronomy of the Pacific.
- Be Pacific host managing the interaction platform to resolve your concerns.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Expenses not specified in the experience.
- Meeting Point: Zoom platform or similar.
- Start time: according to the established program.
- Couldn’t you get out? Can’t see the city you were hoping to see this summer? No problem! Join our virtual tour where you will get to know Cali, its flavor, and its dance through images and videos.
- An expert tour guide will guide you live through the city while telling you all about the history and context in fascinating details.
- To guarantee the best experience you must have an internet connection of at least 10 megabytes of download.
- Your device must have the Zoom app installed. The link will be provided before the experience.
- We invite you to enjoy this tour from the comfort of your home or office with a glass of wine by your side.
- If you have questions we will be attentive to answer you live.