Fruit Market Walking Tour
A guided walking tour around San Antonio neighborhood and other iconic places to finish in the most important open markets in Cali, the Galería Alameda, considered a gastronomic area in the category of “Transitory” since it is only open during the day.
- Price $ 30 USD per person.
- Minimum 3 people.
- Duration of the tour: 4 hours.
- Walking tour from the center to Market Square.
- Drinks and typical fruits of the region.
- Accompanying guide.
- Medical assistance card.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Services not specified in the plan.
- Meeting point: Hotel Intercontinental
- Departure Time: 9:00 a.m.
- The Cauca River Valley and its different levels of temperatures, make our region, one of the most important in Colombia, in terms of fruit production and export. Do you want to try some of the most exotic?
- A walk through some of the places with unique stories will take us directly to the Plaza de Mercado Alameda.
- Bring sunglasses.
- Fresh and comfortable clothes.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Your taste buds are prepared.