Pacific Hidden Paradise
You are about to take a unique virtual tour, departing from Cali to the beaches of the Pacific. A trip through this territory and its culture, with some capsules of history and geography, will connect you, either because you already know it or because you plan to visit it.
- Virtual Tour.
- Price: $ 10 USD per person.
- Minimum 10 people connected.
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The link will be sent to Zoom Meeting or similar.
- Live virtual tour guided by Juanko Restrepo, a certified guide and expert on the territory, its culture and its people, as well as a promoter of Sustainable Development in the Colombian Pacific communities.
- Exclusive photographs and videos of events and natural attractions that take place in the communities surrounding the Uramba Bahía Málaga National Park.
- By participating in this tour you will be contributing $ 5,000 COP to the Fundancestral Foundation of Juanchaco and its founder, Ms. Marina Gamboa, a great cultural and gastronomic manager of the Valle del Cauca coast.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Expenses not specified in the experience
- Meeting Point: Zoom Platform or similar.
- Start time: according to the established program.
- You will live a virtual tour of 2 nights and 3 days with a stay in Buenaventura and in the communities of Juanchaco, Ladrilleros, and La Barra; You will meet foundations that work for children, you will feel the music, the gastronomy, and the Adventure of the Pacific with the Yubarta whales that visit us every year. You will enjoy this experience virtually with our destination expert, Juanko Restrepo
- To guarantee the best experience you must have an internet connection of at least 10 megabytes of download.
- Your device must have the Zoom app installed. The link will be provided before the experience.
- We invite you to enjoy this tour from the comfort of your home or office with a glass of wine by your side. If you have questions we will be attentive to answer you live.