Uramba as a Local – Three Day Tour
Explore and enjoy the beaches of Buenaventura and its beautiful people, living like a local in a fully equipped cabin, with a wonderful view from the cliff. The sound of the sea and its sunsets will be the delicacy of each day.
- USD 190 per person.
- Minimum group of 6 people.
- Duration: Two nights, three days.
- Land transportation Cali – Buenaventura- Cali.
- Maritime transport Buenaventura-Juanchaco-Buenaventura.
- Local transportation from dock to Yemaya cabin.
- Private cabin with ocean view and two bedrooms each with a private bathroom.
- Maximum 6 people in the accommodation.
- Own and fully equipped kitchen.
- Accompanying local guides.
- Travel Assistance Insurance.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Local tours.
Also in: Español
Meeting point: Intercontinental Hotel. Leaving Cali around 4:30 a.m., you will travel to the Pacific coast on the “Via al Mar” highway. You will cross the western Andean mountain range, and you will enjoy tropical Andean, dry and humid landscapes until you reach Buenaventura, the most important port in Colombia. Breakfast.
Then you will take a speedboat for an hour, near the coast, to Juanchaco, an authentic fishing village on the Colombian Pacific coast, where you will take local transportation to your accommodation, “Cabaña Yemaya” in the village of Ladrilleros. After settling into your accommodation, you can organize the rest of the day as you wish. We will point you to the best restaurants, groceries store and places to visit in the area, as well as inform you about available tours. We will be at your disposal to help you in everything you need.
Wake up at your own pace to the sound of the waves. Start your morning with a cup of coffee facing the Pacific Ocean.
After breakfast, you will have beaches and nature at your disposal, the rest is up to you. Walk along the beach of Ladrilleros or discover the town of Ladrilleros and its people. We will be there to help and advise you so that you can spend the best possible time discovering the Uramba National Park.
Do you already feel like a local? Dive in and mingle with the people of the town of Ladrilleros, take your life slowly for a day! Explore the Uramba National Park or walk to the incredible beach of La Barra, until our departure around 3:00 p.m. for Buenaventura and Cali.
Also in: Español
- The tour starts and ends in Cali.
- This tour is for a maximum of 6 people sharing.
- Our local guides will be available to make sure that you maximize your experience.
- We will only recommend restaurants that we have tried and liked. At the “Yemaya Cabin” you will be able to cook your own meals, we will recommend you the best groceries store in the area and where to buy fresh fish straight out of the sea.
Local restaurants dishes.
- Fish Stew “Sancocho de pescado”.
- Fried Fish with rice and salad.
Other Activities (not included)
- La Sierpe waterfall.
- Hike to La Barra