Whale Watching 1 Night 2 Days
We invite you to the Pacific Vallecaucano, you will enjoy the most important port city of Colombia, Buenaventura and the Uramba Bahia Málaga National Natural Park, where the boat awaits you that will take you to tour this beautiful place where you will be able to see in the foreground the beautiful movements of the humpback whales and enjoy the sea and its sounds. Jungle, colors and flavors!
- 106 USD per person.
- Duration: 1 night, 2 days.
- Groups of minimum 2 people.
- Double accommodation at Hotel Cosmos in Buenaventura.
- Maritime transport Buenaventura – Juanchaco – Buenaventura.
- Dock tax.
- 1 Breakfast, 1 typical Pacific lunch.
- Humpback whale watching tour by boat.
- Panoramic Tour of Isla Palma and bird watching.
- Travel assistance insurance.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Other expenses not specified in the program.
Meeting point: Buenaventura tourist dock. 7:00 am.
8:00 am. Departure by speedboat to Juanchaco, an authentic fishing village on the Colombian Pacific coast.
9:00 am. Arrival at the Juanchaco tourist pier. From here, a motorcycle taxi will be waiting for you to take you to your accommodation and check in, then explore the beach and the town of Juanchaco. And get ready for lunch at our recommended restaurant, “Donde Yenny” with Doña Fanny’s seasoning.
We will be at your disposal to help you in everything you need.
After lunch get ready to go with our guide and see the beautiful humpback whales in a boat just a few meters away.
Wake up at your own pace at Hotel Cosmos and enjoy its terrace and pool. We recommend you walk the Malecón and have lunch at Cafe Pacifico restaurant.
Check out at 1:00 p.m. to return to your destination. Have a good trip!
- Bring a waterproof jacket, it is a rainy area.
- Having a DNI, passport or identity card – it is essential.
- Have protection or plastic for cell phones and other electronic devices.
- If you get dizzy easily in the sea or in the car, have dizziness at hand