Day Tour Whale Watching from Buenaventura
Welcome to the Pacific region, where between July and October we are honored with the arrival of humpback whales on their journey from the South Pole. This is a unique show that you cannot miss and Cali is fortunate to be the only capital city of Colombia from where you can go whale watching and return the same day.
- Price: $ 70 USD per person.
- Daily Tours.
- Duration: 9 hours
- Marine transport.
- Pier tax.
- Whale Encounter Tour. (only July to October).
- Panoramic view of Isla Palma and bird observation.
- Pacific typical lunch.
- Medical assistance card
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Expenses not specified in the tour.
- Meeting Point: Transport office in touristic dock. 7:30 a.m.
- Departure Time: 9:00 am.
- Departure from touristic dock, a 1-hour ride in speedboat until Juanchaco pier.
- You will return from Juanchaco by boat at 4:00 p.m. to arrive in Buenaventura around 5 p.m.
- Bring a waterproof jacket, it is a rainy area.
- Wear your swimsuit all the time.
- Have ID, passport or identity card – it is essential.
- Have protection or plastic for cell phones and other electronic equipment.
- If you wish, you can bring cash to buy local gastronomy or indigenous crafts.
- If you get dizzy easily in the sea or in the car, have mareol at hand.
- Do not make plans or reservations for the night because you will arrive very tired and sometimes due to rain the itinerary is delayed.