Ploggin Pacific 10k – 5k
Do you know Plogging? It is an activity in which you will take care of the environment while you run through the communities and beaches of the Pacific; Whether you are, amateur or high performance, it will be a unique experience in the Pacific. According to your choice and physical condition, you will run 5k or 10K; and you will collect the plastic that you find. A small gesture but with which you will feel very good.
- Price: USD 272 per person.
- Minimum group of 3 people.
- Duration: 3 days, 2 nights.
- Land and sea transport.
- Rural accommodation in cabins.
- Breakfasts and Dinners.
- Mangrove tour.
- Ploggin Juanchaco – La Barra.
- Medical assistance and insurance.
- Accompanying guide.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Expenses not specified in the program.
Also in: Español
- Day 1. Departure 4:30 a.m. from Hotel Intercontinental Cali. Ground transportation 2.5 hours to the port of Buenaventura. Breakfast. Departure by speedboat 8:00 a.m. to Juanchaco to settle in our rural accommodation. Mangrove Tour. Free lunch. Dinner at the accommodation.
- Day 2. Breakfast in accommodation. Pacific Ploggin Activity. Departure from the accommodation. You will receive 2 sacks to deposit the plastic collected on the beaches and trails. Inventory, weighing and disposal of waste at the Precious Plastic Uramba recycling center. Free lunch. Dinner at the accommodation. Rest.
- Day 3. Free morning to walk along the beach and enjoy the Pacific waves. Departure by boat from Juanchaco 1:00 pm. Back to Cali.
You will have direct contact with the flora and fauna of the Pacific Vallecaucano. Independent cabins with fan and private bathroom. Restaurant with the most exquisite gastronomy of the Pacific Vallecaucano.
Also in: Español
- Bring a waterproof jacket, it is a rainy area.
- Have ID, passport or identity card – it is essential.
- Have protection or plastic for cell phones and other electronic devices.
- Bring a plastic bag for wet clothes.