San Cipriano Natural Reserve
Live and breathe nature in the San Cipriano Natural Reserve, come to this unique adventure hidden in the tropical jungle of the Pacific of Colombia. We will have the opportunity to interact with the local community, use the local means of transport, the “brujitas”, deep in the jungle, and go down the river while letting nature beautify your senses.
- USD 58 per person.
- It leaves Cali around 7:00 a.m.
- Minimum group of 3 people.
- Duration: 10 hours
- Round trip transportation from Cali to the nature reserve.
- Transportation in “brujita”.
- Breakfast and lunch.
- Entrance to the nature reserve.
- Bilingual guide and local guide.
- Excursion to waterfall or trail.
- Tubing by the river.
- Insurance and medical assistance.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Other expenses not specified in the program.
Also in: Español
- Meeting point: Hotel Intercontinental Cali.
- Leaving Cali around 7:00 a.m., you will travel to the Pacific coast on the “Vía al Mar” highway. Cross the western Andean mountain range, where you will stop for breakfast and then you will arrive at the town of Zaragoza to take the “brujita”; destination: the village of San Cipriano.
- After a short walk, we will enter the San Cipriano Natural Reserve. You will start with an ecological walk through the jungle until you reach some beautiful waterfalls in the middle of the forest. We will return to “Charco Sábalos” from where we will descend on tires to the village of San Cipriano to have lunch in one of our recommended restaurants. You will have plenty of time to enjoy the different natural ponds and the natural beauty of the reserve before returning to Cali.
Also in: Español
The tour starts and ends in Cali.
- Bring a waterproof jacket, it is a rainy area.
- Clothes to bathe on since we left Cali.
- Dry clothes for the return.
- Have ID, passport or identity card – it is essential.
- Have protection or plastic for cell phones and other electronic devices.
The places of interest that we can visit include:
- Ventiadero waterfall or Path of love.
- Puddle tars.
- Puddle Turtles.
- Dark Puddle
All tours are in English or Spanish depending of the group. Our tour guides are with you all day to make sure that they maximize your experience. They’ll take you on a guided walking tour and assist you throughout the entire trip.
We will only take you to restaurants that we have tried and liked. If you follow a special diet, please let us know at least three days in advance and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Fish Stew “Sancocho de pescado”.
- Fried Fish, rice and salad.
We operate small group tours, focusing on quality, value, and service, and a higher inter personal experience. We also believe that small groups are more respectful of the natural environment that we are visiting.
“Moto Brujita” is the local means of transport in San Cipriano. It is a combination of a motorbike attached to an open train car that moves along a disused rail track. A unique experience.