The tour starts and ends in Cali.
- Bring a waterproof jacket, it is a rainy area.
- Clothes to bathe on since we left Cali.
- Dry clothes for the return.
- Have ID, passport or identity card – it is essential.
- Have protection or plastic for cell phones and other electronic devices.
The places of interest that we can visit include:
- Ventiadero waterfall or Path of love.
- Puddle tars.
- Puddle Turtles.
- Dark Puddle
All tours are in English or Spanish depending of the group. Our tour guides are with you all day to make sure that they maximize your experience. They’ll take you on a guided walking tour and assist you throughout the entire trip.
We will only take you to restaurants that we have tried and liked. If you follow a special diet, please let us know at least three days in advance and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Fish Stew “Sancocho de pescado”.
- Fried Fish, rice and salad.
We operate small group tours, focusing on quality, value, and service, and a higher inter personal experience. We also believe that small groups are more respectful of the natural environment that we are visiting.
“Moto Brujita” is the local means of transport in San Cipriano. It is a combination of a motorbike attached to an open train car that moves along a disused rail track. A unique experience.