Uramba Discovery Tour
Our challenge will consist of a walk through the jungle that very few have done and that will take you to Bahía Málaga. Our boat will then take you to take you around this beautiful bay.
- USD 140 per person.
- Duration: 1 night, 2 days.
- Groups of at least 9 people.
- Roundtrip ground transportation.
- Maritime transport through Bahía Málaga.
- Breakfast, lunch, and 2 snacks.
- Accommodation in a 3 or 4-star hotel in Buenaventura.
- Two-hour guided ecological tour.
- Guided visit to forest waterfalls and Juan de Dios beach.
- Bilingual EN / ES guides.
- Travel Assistance Insurance.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Dinner in Buenaventura day 1.
- Other expenses not specified in the program.
Also in: Español
Meeting point: Hotel Intercontinental Cali.
Departure from Cali at 2 PM, taking the road to the sea; You will have the opportunity to appreciate the beauty of the mountains and the different climates and vegetation that the landscape offers.
Upon arrival in Buenaventura, stay at the hotel and use the rest of the day at leisure to walk along the boardwalk and enjoy a delicious dinner at the restaurant of our recommendation or of your preference.
Spend the night in one of the best hotels in Buenaventura, rated 3, or 4 stars.
After breakfast, our meeting point will be the hotel lobby at 7:30 a.m.; from here you will walk to the tourist pier to take a speedboat and set sail at 8 a.m.; You will cross the Buenaventura Bay passing through the Aguadulce international pier on a 20-minute journey to the Culebrero stream. From there, you will walk through the jungle for 2 hours, with ascents and descents with a level 3 of difficulty, on average.
You will observe the flora, fauna, and native species before reaching the El Natal estuary in Bahía Málaga, where another speedboat waits to continue the tour of the bay and visit the most beautiful waterfalls and places such as La Sierpe, Ostional, and the three Marias. After swimming and enjoying the fresh waters, enjoy a typical lunch in one of the nearby towns and then finish your trip on a relaxing beach of golden sand. Departure to Buenaventura at 4:00 pm to take our vehicle back to Cali.
Also in: Español
What you should bring with you:
- Trekking shoes fo a level 3 walk.
- Swimming suit
- Grab bar for walking (or a “cane”)
- Insect repellent
- Extra clothes to change.